WEALTH PARTNER SERVICE
CREATING A WEALTH MANAGER ACCOUNT
STEP 1: CREATION
Click on “Continue to Registration” at the bottom of this page and sign up as an intermediary.
STEP 2: SUBMISSION
Complete the registration form and questionnaire upon registration, ensuring you give company details and confirm whether your company has an existing account.
STEP 3: CONFIRMATION
Your intermediary application will be dealt with immediately by our team and a Wealth Manager account will be created for you attached to the provided firm. You will be notified via email of your log-in details, the default password can be changed in the ‘’edit profile’’ area at any time.
STEP 4: OPERATION
Once logged in, you are able to perform numerous functions.
- View Investment Proposals: Navigate to our “Business Proposals” area to view our SEIS & EIS investment opportunities. Learn about all aspects of the businesses, filter by sector, tax relief, analyst reports or independent MICAP reports to assist you or your client in selecting the appropriate investment.
- Add Investors: Add clients either individually or in bulk using .csv files. To individually add investors go to ‘’My account’’ and on the “investors” tab click on the “view firm investors”. Here you will find the add investor button in the top right corner. Alternatively send bespoke registration URL to clients so that they can register themselves within your account.
- Create Group Discussions: Create discussion groups: using the “view groups” tab in your wealth manager dashboard.
- Record Investments: Do so on behalf of clients or simply monitor client activity yourself within your “statistics” page. You will be notified via email of any pledged investment your clients have made Manage fees accrued: Monitor and manage accrued fees from client activity with your dashboard.
- Monitor Client Portfolios: View and monitor client investments via the “investors” tab on your dashboard. Create and download client reports for annual or periodic reviews.
FOR ASSISTANCE OR TO BOOK A PERSONAL TUTORIAL PLEASE CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE TEAM.