Adviser Hour Autumn Series 2021: ESG and Sustainable Investing in Alternatives – What you and your clients need to know
- On November 11, 2021 12:29 PM
The GrowthInvest Adviser Hour Autumn Series: ESG and Sustainable Investing in Alternatives – What you and your clients need to know
ESG, Sustainable & Impact investing have now come into the mainstream and are quickly becoming a major element in investors’ investment choices. This momentum is carrying through to the tax efficient marketplace, and there are some newcomers and new offerings arriving to sit alongside the more established fund managers focused in this space. How does it apply to the tax efficient sector, from EIS to VCT, when many of the underlying investments are early-stage growth capital companies and how can advisers analyse tax efficient funds without a framework?
After the success of our first introductory episode earlier this year, we explore the ways that advisers can access and categories ESG Investments, especially in the private markets and for tax efficient and unlisted equities Including:
- Discussion of 3rd party research and classifications around ESG
- Regulatory Requirements for advisers
- Existing Options in the Market
- How to present to clients
- How can ESG & Sustainable investing be introduced into a client’s portfolio, and how to incorporate suitability
- What are the options for sustainable investing in the tax efficient market?
- A look at the latest developments in ESG rating products and methods
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.