Adviser Hour VCTS: The 2021/22 Season: Register Now
- On September 30, 2021 10:00 AM
The award-winning GrowthInvest Adviser Hour drives education and understanding of tax-efficient and alternative investments, with discussions on the opportunities and challenges that advisers face. First launched in early 2018, and now into its eighth series, the Adviser Hour has transformed the online and educational landscape for financial advisers looking for the latest information and insights on tax efficient and alternative investments.
The VCT season started early this year with the Amati VCT filling up within hours of opening this summer. Industry experts are expecting a bumper season with demand for the most popular VCTs at an all-time high.
- What should advisers be looking for this season
- What clients should be considering VCT investments?
- What should advisers be looking for in a VCT manager
- What options are there for investors to build a diversified portfolio of VCTs?
- Why might it be important to allocate funds early this year, rather than waiting until 2022?
- Which investment themes are offering long-term opportunities as the economy recovers out of the pandemic? • What is the outlook for dividend yields
- Why are AIM VCTs proving so popular?
- We ask a panel of industry experts these key questions and more
Hosted by Lawrence Gosling, the first episode of the Autumn Series features a star line-up of both old and new leading industry figures and commentators featuring guests representing some of the best established and most popular VCT providers in the market Downing, Octopus Investments, Northern and Pembroke.
As well as an in-depth exploration of market trends and analysis, we will also be asking the panel a series of questions from Advisers, in our new Adviser Clinic section.
Tune in at 10am on Thursday 30th September and find out the latest on key industry trends, opportunities, and challenges, and what it looks like to be an adviser at the forefront of tax efficient investments in 2021/22.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.