Effective Financial Planning using EIS and BR Investments Event – EISA
- On December 7, 2018 08:00 AM
08:00 AM – 02:30 PM, Friday 7th December 2018
The Great Hall, One Moorgate Place (the home of the ICAEW), London, EC2R 6EA
The EIS Association (EISA) are holding an Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Business Relief (BR) investment focused event aimed specifically for Financial Planners and Regulated Advisers.
Please note that attendance at this event is strictly only open to those who work for Financial Planning or Advisory firms and anyone who registers to attend the event from a firm not engaged in these activities will be unregistered and not permitted entry.
The last few years have seen significant changes in both the rules and investment philosophy of both EIS and BR investments. This has fuelled investor awareness and appetite for more knowledge in these two tax efficient areas of investing and as both types of investment provide attractive inheritance tax reliefs we are bringing them together for a comprehensive event, organised by the EIS Association, the independent trade body for the EIS and SEIS industry. The event will provide planners and advisers with a fully CPD qualifying session of informed opinion from industry experts on the relevant issues that we believe you face when advising in this area.
You will leave the event having :
- Learnt from Rory Percival, formerly of the FCA, on how compliance shouldn’t be a barrier to EIS/IHT recommendations
- Discovered how to undertake competent due diligence & research on EIS/IHT investments
- Let experts in the industry inform you on how changes in the EIS and IHT market affect your clients
- Unlocked ideas on how to incorporate EIS/IHT investments within a client’s financial plan
- Heard direct from the Government’s on their view of the EIS/IHT sector
- Enjoyed listening to our keynote speaker on why now is an exciting to invest in Britain’s entrepreneurial companies
This event is FREE! For planners and advisers who are not already EISA members, there is an added bonus as attendance at this event provides you with free membership to EISA! If you wanted more details regarding the benefits of EISA membership, please click here
We are also pleased to announce that GrowthInvest is one of the sponsors for this event and will be featured in a panel discussion and opening introduction!
Details of speakers will be confirmed and announced soon. For more information including registration, please click here
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.