EMV Capital Webinar – EMVC Evergreen EIS Fund
- On February 28, 2019 03:00 PM
EMV Capital is hosting a 30 minutes Webinar on Thu 28th February @3.00pm.
Key topics of discussion:
- EMV Capital’s deployment plan for the current and next tax years: EMV Capital will discuss examples of dealflow portfolio companies where investment will be deployed from the EIS Fund this tax year (i.e. 2018/19), as well as opportunities for the next tax year
- The Investment Strategy behind the EMVC Evergreen EIS Fund: EMV Capital was recently awarded the ‘Best EIS Newcomer 2018’ at EIS Association Awards for its unique investment strategy. EMV Capital won the award for its
‘innovative approach working together with industrial corporate venturing teams hopefully resulting in more speedy adoption of technological innovations and reduced time to market and return of capital to investors – makes good use of syndicating with non-tax advantaged funding.’
EMV Capital will outline its deployment plans for the EMVC Evergreen EIS Fund.
The presentation will be followed by an open Q&A session.
Please follow the link to pre-register, and feel free to send in any questions in advance.
Register yourself here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_55URFKPiSny4YM_-Z2N5Xg
About EMV Capital:
EMV Capital is the exclusive advisor to the EMVC Evergreen EIS Fund, which is managed by EIS Fund specialist Sapphire Capital Partners. The webinar will outline EMV Capital’s differentiated investment strategy for emerging technologies such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) in high-growth market segments including Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Connected Transport, Smart Energy, and Resource Efficiency. Key elements of our investment strategy include:
- Working closely with Corporates and Corporate VC funds
- Early internationalisation of portfolio companies, through a global network of experts, investors, and corporate partners
- Multi-stage investing, through follow-on funding and syndication of deal.
To learn more ahead of the webinar, please visit EMV Capital website: http://emvcapital.com/eis_fund/
See also this Interview of Dr Ilian Iliev (Managing Director of EMV Capital) with Lawrence Gosling of Investment Week (17th January 2019) at GrowthInvest’s Adviser Hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhn9mGLslzg&t=10s
EMV Capital is pleased to share their insights into this exciting area of investment activity with you on 28th February.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.