Goji’s Investment Showcase
- On January 30, 2019 06:00 PM
Wednesday 30th January 2019, 18:00-21:30
Thomas House, 84 Ecclestone Square, SW1V 1PX (nearest station, Victoria)
Goji are delighted to announce that they will be holding their second Investment Showcase on Wednesday 30th January 2019. Attendee feedback received from the first event included that it was an enjoyable and educational evening, providing a great opportunity to network with peers.
18:00 – Arrivals and drinks
18:30 – Welcome and performance update from Goji’s CEO, Jake Wombwell-Povey
18:45 – The Direct Lending Opportunity – Simon Champ, ex CEO of PSC Eaglewood, part of Pollen Street Capital
19:00 – Lending Partner update from Growth Street – Greg Carter, Founder and CEO
19.15 – Panel session on Financial Advice in Direct Lending, chaired by Guy Tolhurst, Founder of Intelligent Partnership. Panelists:
- Nick Bamford, Informed Choice
- Antony Carty, Clifton Asset Management
- Marc Ovits, Alpha Wealth Management
19:45 – Lending Partner update from LendInvest – Carl Gianotta, Director of Funds, Distribution, LenInvest
20:00 – Closing remarks – David Beacham, Head of Distribution, Goji
20:10-21:30 – Drinks, canapes and networking
- A chance to hear the expert commentary on the Direct Lending industry
- Discussions on the use of Direct Lending in SIPPs and the IFISA, and the opportunities these provide for advice
- Get to know more about some of Goji’s lending partners: why Goji use them and how they’ve performed
- Hear an update on Goji’s performance and an outlook for 2019.
- Earn unstructured CPD points.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.