GrowthInvest Adviser Hour: Tax Year End Special. Now Available On Demand
- On February 26, 2021 10:00 AM
The award-winning GrowthInvest Adviser Hour drives education and understanding of tax-efficient and alternative investments, with discussions on the opportunities and challenges that advisers face. First launched in early 2018, and now into its eighth series, the Adviser Hour has transformed the online and educational landscape for financial advisers looking for the latest information and insights on tax efficient and alternative investments.
The Tax Year End Special brings together an expert industry panel of both product providers across VCT and EIS products and experienced financial advisers to discuss and explore the key considerations in what has traditionally been the busiest and most important quarter of the year for tax efficient flows.
The panel will discuss key topics, opportunities, and challenges for advisers:
- Diversification across sectors and managers
- Deployment timescales
- Availability and capacity in the VCT market
- The possible impact of the March 2021 budget and changes to Capital Gains tax
- What advisers new to tax efficient investing should look for
- The key opportunities presented by the extraordinary events of the last year. What impact on client’s existing portfolios
Alongside long-standing topics such as:
- Fee Transparency
- Diversification & Risk
- Carry Back
Hosted by Lawrence Gosling, Episode 1 of the Winter Series features a star line-up of both old and new leading industry figures and commentators featuring guests from Haatch, Worth Capital, Station 12, Clear Solutions and Blackfinch Group.
- Now available on demand: https://adviserhour.growthinvest.com/growthinvest-adviser-hour-episode-one-winter-2021-series-end-of-tax-year-1/
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.