Mercia’s 2018 – Capital Markets Day
- On October 18, 2018 01:00 PM
Mercia – CMD Invitation 18 October 2018
An in-depth understanding of the exciting innovation and investments within Mercia’s portfolio, based at The Brewery London, EC1Y 4SD.
13:00 Drinks reception and canapes
13:45 Welcome and presentations from Mercia Technologies’ Executive Team
14:15 Portfolio presentations: Hear from a selection of management teams from Mercia’s portfolio companies:
- Dreams – a leading European developer and publisher of content for VR platforms and gaming experiences, which is at the forefront of the expanding VR market
- Oxford Genetics – a specialist designer and developer of biological molecules such as proteins viruses and cells operating within the rapidly growing synthetic biology market
- Impression Technologies – a developer of advanced lightweight Hot Form Quench (HFQ) technology used for the mass production of complex, deep drawn, high-strength aluminium structures
- Medherant – the creator of sustainable, next-generation transdermal drug delivery patches for pain and central nervous system diseases
- Intechnica – a services and software product business that focuses on the critical operations of e-commerce businesses, including website and resilience and efficiency
15:10 Balance sheet and fun portfolio exhibition
Any RSVP must be sent to email@example.com
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.