The Power of Financial Planning – Sheffield
- On February 13, 2019 08:45 AM
Sheffield – Wednesday 13th February 2019
Hallam View, Sheffield Hallam University
This workshop is aimed at financial advisers and financial planners at all levels; those new to the profession or experienced. Please bring wifi enabled phone or tablet. Brought to you by the Personal Finance Society.
Attract the right clients, each and every time
- Prepare the foundations
- Build a solid structure
- Create your presence
- Pave the way for long-term client relationships
Learn how to:
- Present yourself and your firm before the first meeting
- Effectively communicate your value
- Avoid the product trap
- Be more aware of what you are saying
- Use effective questioning techniques
- Listen more, speak less
- Move your conversations to the next level
- Close a meeting, gain commitment.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.