Tidying up the Tax Year end and beyond- EISA webinars starting Monday 26th April
- On April 26, 2021 10:00 AM
Following on from their highly successful round table discussions in January this year, EISA have announced that they are holding another 5 days of online round tables focusing on the EIS/SEIS market, for financial planners, regulated advisers, paraplanners and accountants.
From Monday 26th April they will hold a week- long series of EIS and SEIS focused webinars via Zoom. 10am every day, watch a live, bite sized, 1 hr panel session on a different EIS/SEIS related theme each day.
- Monday 26th Apr – Budget, Brexit and Building Back Better
- Tuesday 27th Apr – Ones to Watch – Fund managers to follow in 2021
- Wednesday 28th Apr – ESG – What does it mean and why you should take notice
- Thursday 29th Apr – The seven myths and misconceptions of EIS and SEIS
- Friday 30th Apr – Meet the companies you invest in
All webinars are free for attendees and qualify for CPD.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.