VCT and EIS Forum – Friday 30th November 2018
- On November 30, 2018 08:00 AM
Friday 30th November 2018: 08:00-17:00
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, London, E1 8EG
An award-winning event that brings together Private Investors, IFAs and Wealth Managers and Family Offices, with all the leading fund managers and advisers from across the VCT and EIS sector. The VCT and EIS Investor Forum is an annual event run by AngelNews, the leading online information and live events business that focuses on the entrepreneurial investment community.
Throughout the event, you will have the chance to uncover and unpick different investment strategies and learn from the some of the most experienced private investors. Don’t miss out, book your tickets now!
We are pleased to announce we are a sponsor of The VCT and EIS Investor Forum 2018 and our Managing Director Daniel Rodwell will be on a panel and speaker slot.
- 5* speaker line up – you’ll be hearing from some of the finest of minds! Not only will you be hearing from some of the leading experts in the VCT and EIS area, but you will also have the opportunity meet many of the leading VCT and EIS fund managers all in one place; a lot of variety and several great exhibitors there.
- Challenge fund managers face to face – with fund managers present you can question their strategies and really get to know them and their portfolios; challenge, compare and really identify and gain a whole new perspective on who you should be investing in and why.
- Meet smart investors who take advice – this is your opportunity to meet private investors ranging from high net worth individuals to retired successful corporate executives who are all interested in knowing the experts on the topic of tax-efficient investing.
- 6 CPD points and efficient use of your time – not only will you be offered 6 CPD points for attending the forum, but you will also gain a great knowledge and understanding from the sessions and discussions. Hone your judgement based on what you see and hear
- Uncover and create new ideas – influence others by sharing your opinions and getting your voice heard
- Networking – there is a great mix of investors, providers and wealth managers which gives you a good opportunity to network with new and refreshed contacts.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.