Adviser Hour – Season I Episode 5 – Panel Discussion
For Episode 5 we take a look at investing for high growth, analysing the possible higher risk associated with this, as well as a more in-depth look at Technology Investing, the sector that commands much of the mainstream media focus. Questions for consideration:
– Is technology now a consideration in nearly all investment portfolios, whichever the stated sector?
– How to spot the truly disruptive, with the potential for global application.
– Technology comes in many forms – Fintech, Medtech, Edtech, Biotech… How can we best understand what each of these types of technology can offer to an investor’s portfolio?
– How can we ensure a Fund Manager really knows the market for these investments?
Hosted by Catherine McQueen, talking on “Investing in Technology and High Growth Companies” to:
- George Freeman, Member of Parliament for Mid Norfolk
- Dominic Keen, Founder of Britbots
- Kieran O’Gorman, Technical Partner at Deepbridge Capital
- Boyd Carson, CEO of Sapphire Capital Partners LLP
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.