Adviser Hour Q1 2022: VCTs: The Biggest Season to Date On Demand
- On January 26, 2022 10:42 AM
The GrowthInvest Adviser Hour Q1 2022: VCTs: The Biggest Season to Date is now available to watch on demand
The VCT season started early this year with the Amati VCT filling up within hours of opening. This has continued with record breaking raises by Octopus, and some very popular VCTs are filling up fast. It looks as if VCTs will break the £1Billion mark for the first time and with a growing realisation that a VCT portfolio can provide significant tax free income alongside traditional pensions, the future looks bright. Our panel of experts will give the very latest information and views on how best to act in this new VCT landscape, and what this means for VCT investors in the longer term
Topics for the episode will include:
- Drivers for increased popularity of VCTs in 2021/22
- How big can the VCT market get?
- Winners and Losers over pandemic and impact on client portfolios
- What advisers should look for in a VCT manager
- Outlook for dividend yields, and how to
- Liquidity and the secondary market
- The strength of the AIM market
- ESG and sustainable reporting requirements
- Predictions for next year and beyond
We ask a panel of industry experts these key questions and more.
Hosted by Lawrence Gosling, the first episode of the Q1 2022 VCT Series features a star line-up of both old and new leading industry figures and commentators featuring guests representing some of the best established and most popular VCT providers in the market Unicorn AIM VCT, The AIC, Seneca Partners and Albion Capital.
As well as an in-depth exploration of market trends and analysis, we will also be asking the panel a series of questions from Advisers, in our new Adviser Clinic section.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.