Adviser Hour Autumn Series: VCTS: The 2021/22 Season On Demand
- On October 7, 2021
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
The GrowthInvest Adviser Hour Autumn Series: VCTS: The 2021/22 Season is now available on demand
The VCT season started early this year with the Amati VCT filling up within hours of opening this summer. Industry experts are expecting a bumper season with demand for the most popular VCTs at an all-time high.
- What should advisers be looking for this season?
- Which clients should be considering VCT investments?
- What should advisers be looking for in a VCT manager?
- What options are there for investors to build a diversified portfolio of VCTs?
- Why might it be important to allocate funds early this year, rather than waiting until 2022?
- Which investment themes are offering long-term opportunities as the economy recovers out of the pandemic?
- What is the outlook for dividend yields?
- Why are AIM VCTs proving so popular?
We ask a panel of industry experts these key questions and more.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.