Adviser Hour Q1 2022: ESG – So Isn’t Everything Now? On Demand
- On May 26, 2022
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
Adviser Hour Q1 2022 ESG: So Isn’t Everything Now? is now available to watch on demand.
As part of our continued focus on ESG, we look at the increasing number of investment options available within the tax efficient and alternative marketplace, and discuss how advisers can best assess and research, a look at their forthcoming regulatory requirements, and how to pick the right approach for their clients:
- Do all funds now qualify as ESG in one way or another or is “greenwashing” a problem?
- What can or should Fund Managers be doing to help advisers navigate ESG in Tax Efficient products?
- Regulatory Requirements for advisers – latest FCA
- A look at the latest developments in ESG rating products and methods
- What is a B-Corp status and why is it important?
- What are the UN SDGs and how do funds align to them?
- How healthy is the ESG deal flow pipeline?
- As we see other sectors mature with exits can we expect the same from ESG funds?
We ask a panel of industry experts these key questions and more.
Hosted by Lawrence Gosling, the Q1 2022 ESG episode features a star line-up of both old and new leading industry figures and commentators featuring guests representing some of the best established and most popular ESG providers in the market.
As well as an in-depth exploration of market trends and analysis, we will also be asking the panel a series of questions from Advisers, in our new Adviser Clinic section.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
GrowthInvest is a trading name of EIS Platforms Limited. EIS Platforms Limited (FRN: 694945) is an appointed representative of Sapphire Capital Partners LLP (FRN:565716) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
All rights reserved 2023 @ growthinvest