Adviser Hour Q3 2022: ESG In Focus – Register Now
- On November 16, 2022
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
Register now for The Autumn Adviser Hour Q3 2022: ESG In Focus.
ESG, Sustainable & Impact investing have now come into the mainstream and are quickly becoming a major element in investors’ investment choices. The FCA have recently published its highly anticipated their delayed guidance on how All FCA regulated firms are now subject to an “anti-green washing” rule, sustainable investment labels are required on all products, and the level of detail required has expanded significantly.
After the success of our previous ESG episodes, we look at the potential impact and implications of these changes, and explore the ways that advisers can access and categorise ESG Investments, especially in the private markets and for tax efficient and unlisted equities, including:
- FCA Sustainability Disclosures Impact on Advisers
- Green-washing & FCA labels
- The Specific Regulatory Requirements for advisers
- Discussion of 3rd party research and classifications around ESG
- How to present to clients
- How earlier stage ESG & Sustainable investing be introduced into a client’s portfolio, and how to incorporate into suitability
- The options for Ethical, Sustainable or Impact investing in the tax efficient market
As well as an in-depth exploration of market trends and analysis, we will also be asking the panel a series of questions from Advisers, in our new Adviser Clinic section.
Tune in at 10am on Thursday 24th November 2022 and find out the latest on key industry trends, opportunities, and challenges, and what it looks like to be an adviser at the forefront of tax efficient investments in 2022.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.