Calculus VCT Half-year Report
- On November 10, 2020
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
Calculus VCT plc
Half Yearly Report for the six months ended 31 August 2020
The Company’s principal objectives for investors are to:
● invest in a portfolio of Venture Capital Investments that will provide investment returns that are sufficient to allow the Company to maximise dividends and capital growth over the medium to long term;
● generate sufficient returns from a portfolio of Venture Capital Investments that will provide attractive long-term returns within a tax efficient vehicle;
● review and pay the appropriate level of dividends annually taking account of investment returns achieved and future prospects; and
● maintain VCT status to enable qualifying investors to retain their income tax relief of up to 30 per cent. on the initial investment and receive tax-free dividends and capital growth.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.