How are Financial Advisers Growing their Business?
- On February 12, 2019
- By GrowthInvest Admin
The research reveals that 45% of firm principals will seek to exit within the next 10 years while the remaining 55% have plans to leave after 10 years.
This creates issues when discovering each firm’s strategic intent with those looking at longer retirement time frames generally having less developed exit strategies.
Yorkshire-based wealth management firm, Leodis Wealth Management grows their business organically and through acquisition. Leodis’ director Phil Organ says: “It may be a cliché, but existing clients really are your prime marketing tool. The key is to maintain good contact with them and, critically, to make sure you do a good job for them.”
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.