More savers hit by charges for busting pension tax relief limits: How do you avoid them and guard against the threat of even tougher rules?
- On July 7, 2021
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
- The Government tops up pensions as an incentive to save for old age
- There are annual and lifetime limits and if you go over them HMRC will claw back some of your savings
- HMRC has reported a rise in the number of people who get caught out
- Meanwhile, the Chancellor is reportedly mulling a raid on pension tax breaks to help pay the massive bill for fighting Covid-19.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.