This week’s tax efficient EIS opportunity – Jenson Funding Partners
- On March 10, 2021
- By GrowthInvest Marketing
Ahead of the Tax Year End 2021, we are taking a snapshot look at some of the tax efficient investment opportunities for your clients to consider.
Today we are looking at Jenson Funding Partners.
Jenson are one of the longest running SEIS Fund Managers:
- Founded in 2013 with the first SEIS Fund, first EIS Fund launched in 2015;
- To date Jenson has invested £18m into over 100* companies;
- 9 SEIS exits to date with an average cash return multiple of 2.8x rising to 4.2x including non-cash and deferred returns;
- 1st EIS exit in February 2021 providing a return on two Funds from 1.4x to 2.2x which should increase with companies that still remain in the fund, further details on the exit to be announced soon; and
- Launched an automated paperless online application process.
GET IN TOUCH!
CALL US020 7071 3945
FOLLOW US ON
Throughout our site you will find links to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.